House- and bathing rules (GTC)
House- and bathing rules for use of the facilities at AlbThermen
The house- and bathing rules serve the safety, orderliness and cleanliness of the facilities at AlbThermen. They are mandatory for all house- and pool guests. On receipt of the chip, spa visitors accept these regulations and all others that serve safety at the facilities.
Please treat the bathing facilities with care. Pool guests are liable for damages owing to misuse, intentional dirtying, or vandalism.
The house rules can be enforced by any staff member. Visitors who violate these house- and bathing rules may be temporarily or permanently barred from using AlbThermen. In such cases, the fees for use of the facilities will not be reimbursed.
Persons with contagious diseases, open wounds or other similar illnesses may not use the facilities.
Children between the ages of 6 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult. For the duration of the stay, responsibility and the obligation to supervise lies with the accompanying adult. Unfortunately, children under the age of 6 may not enter the facilities.
The opening hours are displayed in the lounge and in public.
Validated entry tickets are not returnable. No reimbursements are made for lost tickets, vouchers or gift certificates. Point cards are valid for 1 year from the date of issuance. Vouchers are valid for three years from the date of issuance.
AlbThermen is a spa for exercise and relaxation; it is not an athletic pool facility. The water has a temperature of 32° to 38° Celsius.
To ensure that your stay is as relaxing as possible, we request the following:
- Thoroughly clean the body before entering the facilities.
- Begin with a bathing duration of 5 – 10 minutes, if a physician has not prescribed otherwise. The following bathing sessions should be increased by 3 – 5 minutes up to the longest recommended duration of 20 minutes.
- Make sure that you relax 10 – 15 minutes after bathing.
- Wear bathing shoes in the entire facilities as there is a danger of slipping in the wet area.
- Do not wear long bathing suits. On complaints, bathing guests may be asked to leave the pool.
- Do not jump in the Erms or bathe there.
- Note that the Sauna World is textile-free.
- Do not take bathing shoes into the sauna.
- Place a large, dry towel under your entire body in the saunas.
- Note that steam sessions are only performed by personnel. Bringing sauna aroma oils and, in particular, distributing them on the ovens is strictly forbidden.
- Respect the sauna as a place of peace and relaxation, do not talk.
- Be quiet in the recliner lounge area.
- Only use the recliners with a bathrobe or a large, dry towel.
- Do not reserve the recliners. Otherwise our staff will remove articles lying on them.
- Do not eat meals and drinks you have brought with you in the restaurant area of the Thermal and Sauna World.
- Do not bring any glass containers or similarly fragile material in any section of the facilities.
- Visit the restaurant area and sauna bar with a bathrobe or towel.
- Smoke only in the permitted areas.
- Always wear your chip on your wrist. In case of loss, we will need to charge you 25 euros for procurement of a new chip. For this purpose, your ID information will be taken.
- Cash and valuables are to be placed in the valuables compartments in the changing area intended for this purpose. You should always wear your key on your body. If the key to your valuables compartment is lost, your ID information will be taken and you will be charged for the amount of the damages.
- AlbThermen is not liable for the destruction, damage to or loss of items that guests have brought with them to the facilities, nor for other property- or pecuniary damages incurred by the guest while using the facilities, unless the damages are the direct result of defects for which AlbThermen is responsible and to the extent that it can be verified that AlbThermen or one of its subcontractors has acted intentionally or with gross negligence. This equally applies to vehicles parked in the parking spaces.
- Throughout your entire stay, ensure that you have properly closed and locked your locker.
- Taking photos and films is forbidden.
- Cell phones must remain switched off.
- Rental textiles are to be treated with care. Guests are liable for misuse or loss.
In the event of an alarm with a steady tone, we ask all guests to immediately vacate the premises via the emergency exits.
Should you have questions, suggestions or problems, our staff will be pleased to assist you at any time.
We wish you a pleasant stay.
These house rules become void when replaced by new house rules.
Bad Urach, 01.09.2010